Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hello again Superfriends.

I know it's been a while since I have posted in the blog, but I was busy. This is going to be a long one, and full of pictures.

First, Ivone and I had Emma's baptism on Mother's Day. That was a lot of fun. Afterwards we all gathered at my parents house in Abbotsford for some hot eats and cool treats in their sunny back yard. BBQ'd meat, salads and excellent desserts were served. My good friend Pat had his first baby handling experience, and I think the baby bug was planted in his extremely nice girlfriend Jaclyn's head. Big poppa Moffat.

Here are some pics.

First my big, awesome family.



















Next up, the EA crew who took time out of their busy mother's day sunday to celebrate this day with my wife and I.















Here is Emma all dressed up for the occasion.















Here is Emma with her Godmother













And here is Emma with her Godfather













Here is my sister with her little one Niki, she's 3













And here is a shot of the food with Kari, Pat, and Jaclyn













And finally a picture of her cake.























Well that's the Baptism, tomorrow, the road trip to Castlegar.

Take care everyone,

James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home