Emma and her Family
Hello everyone.
I know it's been forever since I updated. We are currently preparing to move all our crap out to abbotsford. We got a nice 4 bedroom house for $1000 bucks a month that is three houses away from Gramma, Grampa, Auntie Sheri and Uncle Dale.
Big news! Not sure if I want to share yet, it's really early, but Emma, is going to be having a brother or sister in April or May.
I will update later after we have moved and settled in.
Dinner at Samba's tonight!! Wooo meat coma!!
Hello everyone.
I know it's been forever since I updated. We are currently preparing to move all our crap out to abbotsford. We got a nice 4 bedroom house for $1000 bucks a month that is three houses away from Gramma, Grampa, Auntie Sheri and Uncle Dale.
Big news! Not sure if I want to share yet, it's really early, but Emma, is going to be having a brother or sister in April or May.
I will update later after we have moved and settled in.
Dinner at Samba's tonight!! Wooo meat coma!!

5 Comments:
Samba's? Meat? Tell me more.
Congratulations on the news of baby #2. Let us know how it goes. We may want to do the same :)
Thanks Kim!
We were planning on only having Emma, for the same reasons you guys had a few posts ago. So, this pregnancy was a huge surprise! (I was on the pill) We're happy though! It's going to be hard, but it will be worth it!
Cam....Samba is a Brazilian Restaurant on Alberni Street. They have guys walking around with swords that have meat on them! All different kinds of meat. It's good! Here's the website... http://www.thaihouse.com/samba/
BTW....this is Ivone :)
Well i'm a dummy! I said at the end of the last post that it was me (Ivone) adding that comment...but then I read it and realized that the..." (I was on the pill)"...comment prolly gave everyone the idea that it was me?
:)
i'm still giggling :)
Post a Comment
<< Home