Thursday, November 16, 2006

Emma and her Family

Hello Everyone,

I know it's been a while since I posted but I have been busy. First off I am posting from work because my video card at home kicked the bucket. No pictures until I can get a new video card.

Emma is almost 10 months old now and she is a little terror. She is crawling like a crazy person, and she can now stand, and shuffle her way along the couch.

We think Monkey 2 is going to be a boy. Ivone went to the doctor yesterday to get the blood work done for the downs syndrome tests, and the doctor hooked her up to the fetal heart monitor. The baby has a faster heart rate then what Emma had, and our doctor said it will probably be a boy.

We spent most of this past sunday hanging Christmas lights on the outside bushes of our house. I hope to get some pictures up when all is said and done.

So the game i am working on was officially announced. See it here http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/849/849419.html.
I am not a huge fan of baseball games, but this was is pretty awesome. It's a really fun game and I think it looks really awesome on the next gen consoles.

So that is a quick update from me.

Take care.

1 Comments:

Blogger CAMacKinnon said...

You left EA to work on a baseball game? Pardon me while I laugh myself into a coma. (I hate baseball.)

Also...

Of course it's going to be a boy, wouldn't your heart beat a little faster if you so close to boobies all day long?

That's right:
Morals ---------> !
The line -> _________
Me -------------> :P

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home