Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hello everybody.

I know it's been forever since I last posted and I am pretty sure you guys who do read me have written me off. I promise I am going to make an effort from this point on to keep this updated at least once a week.

So....

Things at work are going well. I love the job. It's fantastic.

Emma turned 1 in January. She is walking around like a little terror right now and it funny to see her bomb through the house. Monkey 2 is still brewing. Two months to go till the release date. I only plan on shipping 1 copy of HERD 3.0.

Again we have a bashful kid. Both ultrasounds have been unsucessful in seeing if there is an innie or an outtie.

We plan on moving back to Burnaby sometime in the future. The gas back and forth to Abbotsford is a bloody nightmare.

I just uploaded a mess of pictures to flickr. Have a look.


My FLICKR


Take care and I hope to hear from you soon.

James, Ivone and Emma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home